Uashmama Aspen Backpack NaturalFeels like leather, washes like fabric, made by paper.
Our planet is precious. For decades it has been threatened by illegal logging. The effect of deforestation have catastrophic consequences for the earth. Uashmama products are ecofriendly and handmade from natural fibres from plantation trees in Italy. The manufactoring process is similar to the one used to produce leather, with each individual sheet of paper stretched and tanned to produse a durable and washable paper bag.
* a front pocket with zip
* a back pocket with zip, practical for storing the phone
* metal zip
* cotton shoulder straps, finished in leather and metal hooks
* cotton handle for practical hand-grip
* Organic cotton lining produced in Tuscany
* On both sides of the backpack there is a spacious compartments, suitable for A4 documents, 13 and 15-inch laptops, tablets, pens, books, small objects and bottle holder.
W 30 cm D 15 cm H 40 cm
The bag can be hand washed or wiped clean.
Wash in warm water using a mild detergent or soap, be sure to rinse thoroughly and reshape before drying. Do not wash the leather details.
2 in stock